Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hi All

Not much of interest going on of late, so why am I updating my blog? Because I want to, I guess. Just going to be talking about a bunch of inane stuff. I went to the Blue Mountains last Sunday, which was pretty random, but fun. Saw my friend JAAAAAAAAAAASON, who lives in Adelaide now, so it was nice to meet up with him again after a few months. Took 3 hours to get there, milled around for around an hour, then went back home. Fun times. I took this stupid panorama shot:


Blurry as heck. Aw yeah. At least it's not quite Winter yet so it wasn't that cold when we got up there. Also the Three Sisters aren't as big as I remember them. Oh well.

Two days before that I was on this train:


I sat on it for about 15 minutes before it decided to just stop. Apparently it had hit someone, so it stuck around for about an hour while Police and stuff were milling about. Made me late for a meeting with my supervisor, but at least I didn't get hit by a train. RIP =(

And I'm in the mood for showing off soooo here are some personal bests that I have racked up, in two completely different things:


Yuuuup, on the left is my current record for jogging 9km (walk breaks between laps not included; lol I died on the last lap) aaaaand on the right is my ZOOZOO BUBBLE record. I'm planning on running the City2Surf, which is 14km, this year, so I need to up the number of laps I do (but it's so time-consuming (and tiring (brackets whoo))). I don't plan to be a ZooZoo pro-gamer, though, so I'm fine with this score (for now (Can't beat Doa's score anyway (brackets ahoyyy))).

ZOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOO

As far as my honours project is concerned, I've got some sets of of preliminary data results already, but they're kinda iffy and funky. The cisplatin is damaging as intended, but some aspects of the process appear to be undesirable. So for the next couple of weeks I'm gonna just be working on locking down those issues. I probably shouldn't go into any more details about my project for IP-protection purposes. But thanks for your interest.

I'm going now.

Bye.

No comments: